About

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lyndy Hants

Hello! My name is Lyndy, and I make up another "leaf" in the Cloverly Art Collective. I'm very excited to be part of this lovely group of artists. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my creative projects here and to exhibiting at Surtex next May.
I've recently been working on a couple of lovely projects - some nursery art prints for The Land of Nod, as well as some notecard designs for Papyrus. Both will be published in 2015 and I will be able to share them with you then.
In the meantime, I've come up with a new kitchen print!




































And a nautical print!


I also recently undertook  Jesssica Swift's " Pattern Camp" course to hone up on my pattern making skills, and here are a couple of patterns I created  :

































































Looking forward to sharing more new designs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment